BIS's/BISS CH. Arjo's Siegfried Von Erivic "Sieger"
May 7, 1979 - August 1995
"Sieger's Health Screening"
- OFA (Hips) SC-1126 - Normal @ 62 months old
GCH CH. Himmlisch The Festival of Fall, NAJ "Autumn"
DOB November 5, 2009
Autumn's Index Page.
"Autumn's Health Screening"
- DNA Profile # V610973
- OFA (Eyes) SC-EYE93/46F-VPI
- OFA (Hips) SC-4060G24F-VPI
- OFA (Elbows) SC-EL126F24-VPI
- OFA (Thyroid) SC-TH84/32F-VPI
- CHIC DNA Repository SC-DNA-131/B
- OFA (Cardio) SC-CA89/43F/C-VPI
- Heartworm Test - 2013 - negative
- OFA (DCM) SC-DCM109/51F-VPI
"Sieger's Major Accomplishments"
- AKC Champion
- Standard Schnauzer Club of America National Specialty September 1980 - Winners Dog - 5 Point Major
- Standard Schnauzer Club of Southern California Regional Specialty August 1982 - Best of Breed
- Multiple Group Winner including a Group 2 at Westminster Kennel Club in 1985
(From 01/06/1985 - 05/05/1985 Sieger had 1 BIS, 6 Group 1's, 5 Group 2's, 2 Group 3's, 4 Group 4's)
- Multiple Best in Shows
- Yakima Valley Kennel Club - April 29, 1984 - Breed Judge Jack Dexter / Group Judge James Bennett / BIS Judge Bob Waters
- Rio Grande Kennel Club - May 13, 1984 - Breed Judge Jack Dexter / Group Judge Hans Brunotte / BIS Judge C.P. Herendeen
- Wanatchee Kennel Club - April 24 1985 - Breed Judge Jane Kay / Group Judge Tom Stevenson / BIS Judge Jane Kay
- Canine Chronicle 1984 Final Standings - #6 Working Dog and #19 All Breed
- Top 10 Standard Schnauzer Club of America Breed Standings in 1985
- #2 Standard Schnauzer Club of America Group Standings in 1985
- Standard Schnauzer Club of America Leading Producer with 8 champions to date
- Sieger possesses soundness, balance, harsh coat, super temperament and superior movement!
"Autumn's Major Accomplishments"
- AKC Champion from the Bred-By Exhibitor Class (always owner handled)
- AKC Grand Champion
- Peak to Peak Working Dog Association Specialty February 2011 - Best in Sweepstakes
- Peak to Peak Working Dog Association Specialty February 2011 - Bred By Exhibitor Group Three*
- Channel City Kennel Club (Standard Schnauzer Club of America Supported Entry) July 2011 - Winners Bitch - 5 Point Major
- Standard Schnauzer Club of America National Specialty July 2011 - Reserve Winners Bitch*
- Standard Schnauzer Club of Southern California Local Specialty July 2011 - Reserve Winners Bitch
- Invited to AKC Eukanuba Invitational Show in Orlando, Florida December 2011
- Made cut at the Heartland Standard Schnauzer Specialty May 2013
- Novice Agility Jumpers title with 2 first placements and 1 second placement.
Autumn's very first time in the JWW ring* - FIRST PLACE - score 100 - 38.64 seconds on 44 second course.
- Two legs toward Novice Agility Standard title with a first and second placement.
This is Autumn's 2nd STD leg* - FIRST PLACE - score 100 - 59.82 seconds on 75 second course (first outdoor trial).
- Actively training and competing in agility
*Remember to use your browser back button to return to this page.