Aaron and Pella
The puppies are here! Aaron Pella puppies arrived on June 13, 2004. . .
2 boys . . . click here for their
Chefhaus Taragon V Himmlisch,
OA, AXJ, CGC, U-AG1
"Aaron's Health Screening"
- Date of Birth December 20, 1994
- DNA Profile # V58368
- OFA SC-2414Good24M-T
- CERF SC-195/2004-109
- Congenital Heart Disease Clearance -
- vWD clear
CH. Centennial Mandylian Capella, TDI
"Pella's Health Screening"
- Date of Birth December 8, 1997
- OFA SC-2768Good29F
- CERF SC-575/2003
Check out the New Puppies Pedigree.
"Aaron's Major Accomplishments"
- Multi-Group Placer in US and Canada - Always Owner Handled!
- SSCA Stud Dog of the Year 1999.
- SSCA #3 Standard Schnauzer of the Year 1999.
- Canada's #3 Standard Schnauzer of the Year 2000.
- Regional and National Specialty winnings in US and Canada.
- Ranked in "top SS standings" on all agility titles by Front & Finish.
- SSCA Leading Producer with 7 Champions to date, including National/Regional Specialty Winners, HIT, Multi-Group Placer (top 10 2000), Obedience/Agility Title Holders.
"Pella Major Accomplishments"
- Pella is a member of Therapy Dog International where she visits people in need. . . bringing smiles to many faces.
- She has a "hard as nails coat", short back, beautiful head, dark almond shaped eye and outstanding rear.
- To date, Pella has one AKC/INT Champion who is also a registered therapy dog.
- Her pedigree of champions and achievers speaks highly of her ancestry.
Aaron Page |
Aaron Puppy Page |