Chefhaus Taragon V Himmlisch,
OA, AXJ, CGC, U-AG1
Check out Aaron's pedigree.
"Aaron's Health Screening"
- DNA Profile # V58368
- OFA SC-2414Good24M-T
- CERF SC-195/2003-97
- Heartworm Test - 05/03/02 - negative
- Blood Work (CBC) - 05/03/02 - normal
- Thyroid Test - 05/03/02 - normal
- Congenital Heart Disease Clearance -
- Brucella Screen - 10/04/02 - negative
CH. Hartgersotten's Sun Devil
Check out Tempe's pedigree.
Visit Hartgersotten SS.
"Tempe's Health Screening"
- OFA SC-2941Excellent36F-PI
- CERF SC-335/2001-14
- Heartworm Test - negative
- Blood Work (CBC) - 09/10/02 - normal
- Thyroid Test - 09/10/02 - normal
- Brucella Screen - 10/24/02 - negative
"Aaron's Major Accomplishments"
- American (AKC), Canadian (CKC), United Kennel Club (UKC) and International (INT) Champion
- AKC Novice Agility, Open Agility, Novice Agility Jumpers, Open Agility Jumpers, Agility Excellent Jumpers titles with placements AND UKC AG1 with placements
- Canine Good Citizen certificate
- Multi-Group Placer in US and Canada
- 1999 SSCA National Specialty Stud Dog Winner in Ventura, CA
- 1999 SSCA Stud Dog of the Year
- 1999 SSCA #3 Standard Schnauzer of the Year
- 2000 Canadian Regional Specialty - Best of Winners
- 2000 Canadian National Specialty - Best of Winners
- 2000 #3 Standard Schnauzer of the Year in Canada
- 2000 Front & Finish's #5 Novice Standard - Standard Schnauzer
- 2001 SSCA National Specialty Stud Dog Winner in St. Louis, MO
- Sire of 4 Champions, National/Regional Specialty Winners, Multi-Group Placer
(top 10 in 2000), Obedience Titles (including High in Trial), Agility Titles
- 2001 Front & Finish's Agility Rankings: #3 Open Standard;
#7 Novice Jumpers; #3 Open Jumpers; #3 Excellent Jumpers
- 2002 SSCA National Specialty - Best in Veteran Sweepstakes in Pleasanton, CA
- Actively training and/or competing in agility, obedience, tracking and herding
"Tempe's Major Accomplishments"
- Finished Championship at 13 months of age from the Bred-by-Class
- Multi-Group Placer in the US
- 2001 SSCA National Specialty Best of Opposite Sex in St. Louis, MO
- SSCA #7 Standard Schnauzer of the Year for 2001 - #2 ranked bitch!
- 2002 SSC of Northern California Regional Specialty Best of Opposite Sex
- 2002 SSCA National Specialty FIRST Award of Merit
- Tempe is an elegant bitch with a harsh rotating coat, solid top line, scissor bite, beautiful head and show-stopping attitude.